Monday, July 8

Deeper We Fall

Deeper We Fall by Chelsea M. Cameron
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Deeper We Fall (Fall and Rise, #1)








"Remember, Elizabeth fell for Mr. Darcy, Beauty fell for the Beast and Scarlet fell for Rhett. Girls love a mysterious boy with a dark past. Trust me,"



Deeper we fall is a story about Love. Acceptance. Forgiveness. Healing. Redemption.

I really enjoyed this.

Lottie was great with her obsession for books and loved all the references from "To Kill a Mockingbird"

"The words of Atticus Finch are relevant in any situation, especially this one. You would do well to remember them." Great. I'd insulted To Kill a Mockingbird and made Mom mad. It was worse than if I'd take the Lord's name in vain.

Zan was a great character and just fell in love with him and his Rumi Quotes
~ 'I run from body. I run from spirit. I do not belong anywhere.'

Zack is a complete Douche! with a capital D

I loved everyone one of the secondary characters and can't wait for Katie and Stryker's story.

Buy it
Read it
Love it

No comments:

Post a Comment