Monday, July 8

His Risk to Take

by Tessa Bailey
My rating: 5 Stars

His Risk to Take (Line of Duty, #2)





OMG TESSA BAILEY
I FALL DOWN TO YOUR FEET

I'M FOREVER A FAN…..





Ladies I'm not even exaggerating this, TROY BENNETT is seriously the best dirty talker I have read!
I thought Derek had some sexy words, Let me tell you Troy takes the lead.

description



~"Stroke me. Now, Ruby. Tight and fast. And remember that's how I like it for next time."~



I can't even review this with proper sentences. Lets just go with swooning and gushing... Yes?

OK

So what I loved…


description


UM.. Yes!! Plus everything else… Seriously I have not read a male speak the way Troy does without sounding like a douche…


description


From the moment her meets her he just says it how it is..

"Next time you bend over a table, I'm going to wrap all that hair around my fist and pull your head back. I wannna watch your eyes glaze over when I fuck you into oblivion." ~



And the sex with the panties on.. UMM I think that scene would have to rate up in my top 10 for sure.

~"I'm going to come on your panties. And the next time I see them, I'm going to rip them off with my fucking teeth. Is that clear?"



description


Like seriously come on he says to her…

~"Goddammit, you little tease. Stop licking at it and take it deep. Show me how much you missed me."~



hahahaha epic! My husband says to me after I couldn't stop talking about it, He says, Jess if I actually spoke to you like that you would bitch slap me. Bhahahhaha true story….

And the angry sex…


~"Do you know why you wanted to make me angry?" He spoke directly against her parted, panting lips. "Because you know it makes me hard. You know it makes me hot to fuck." ~




description


I will never look at a pool cue the same way again!!

Hell that whole pool table scene warranted a cold shower!

description

This was definitely 5 star read!

My only complaint…

I wanted more! more more more more.

It felt too short. But still awesome. I just need more dirty talk.


Buy it
Read it
Love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment