Monday, July 8

Hopeless

Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
My rating: 5 Outstanding Stars

Hopeless (Hopeless, #1)









~ One of the things I love about books is being able to define and condense certain portions of a characters life into chapters. It's intriguing, because you can't do this with real life. You can't just end a chapter, then skip the things you don't want to live through, only to open it up to a chapter that better suits your mood. Life can't be divided into chapters.. only minutes. The events of your life are all crammed together one minute right after the other without any time lapses or blank pages or chapter breaks because no matter what happens life just keeps going and moving forward and words keep flowing and truths keep spewing whether you like it or not and life never lets you pause and just catch your fucking breath.


I don't think I will be able to give a worthy enough review of this amazing book!

My friend and I were discussing what were our top books of 2012 last week and I thought I knew, without a shadow of a doubt what would be my number 1.
I THOUGHT nothing will top it, Surely not a week before New Yr, I cant abandon it as my number 1.

WELL I WAS SOO WRONG

Hopeless just knocked it off its throne.

I can't express my feelings for this book into words so I shall use Colleen Hoovers,

I laughed,

I laughed soo hard,

I see the Mormon brought the queen her offering of coffee. Very impressive." I look at Holder and cock my eyebrow. "Do you wish to reveal you offering, hopeless boy, so that I may decide who shall accompany me at the classroom throne today?"
bhahhaha Sky is soo funny!

I Swooned.. OMG THE BEST FIRST KISS IN THE HISTORY OF FIRST KISSES-- WIITHOUT EVEN KISSING.

I swooned soo hard,

"Fuck all the firsts, Sky. The only thing that matters to me with you are the forevers."

Holder is my all time favourite, so swoon worthy I told my husband, "Just a warning, I just read my all time best book boyfriend ever so shape up buddy." Heeehehhe

I want a bestie like Six,

There isn't a fake thing about Six, other than her name.
When she was fourteen and her parents told her they were moving to Texas from Maine, she rebelled by refusing to respond to her name. Her real name is Seven Marie, so she would only answer to Six just to spite her parents.

BHAHHAHAHA thats gold...

I cried,
"I want you to keep them open.... because I need you to watch me give you the very last piece of my heart."

"Sometimes you have to choose between a bunch of wrong choices and no right ones. You just have to choose which wrong choice feels the least wrong."

There was a moment in the book when the words that I read were so profound to me I had to stop, stand up, walk away and breathe

But what terrifies me more than any of that is the fear that I love him too much to want to ruin the rest of his life.
OH MY GOD... then this...

I would of been able to recognise his voice anywhere. There's something about a voice that terrifies you that you'll never be able to forget, no matter what.

TRUTH.... right there

Then... when I didn't think anything could top all of that, I read the MOST amazing words ever spoken to someone,

"Baby, you need to be proud of the fact that you survived everything you went through as a child.
Don't separate yourself from that life. Embrace it, because I'm so fucking proud of you. Every smile I see on your face just blows me away, because I know the courage and strength it took when you were just a little girl to ensure that part of you remained. And your laugh? My God, Sky. Think about how much courage it took you to laugh again after everything that happened to you. And your heart..." he says, shaking his head disbelievingly. "How your heart can possibly find a way to love and trust a man again proves that I've fallen in love with the bravest woman I've ever known. I know how much courage it took for you to allow me in after what your father did to you. And I swear I will spend every last breath thanking you so much for loving me, Linden Sky Hope."

oh my gosh he says that! LOVE LOVE LOVE

Amazing, Incredible, Breathtaking, Heart stopping!

Love love love love love love!!!!!!!!


Buy it
Read it
Love it

No comments:

Post a Comment