Monday, July 8

Moving Forward

Moving Forward by Erika Ashby
My rating:

Moving Forward (Timing is Everything, #1)











~ Three years ago, I had thought I lost my whole world, but it all actuality I was saved. Saved from death and a life full of lies. Three years ago fate stepped in. ~



Single Dad, Fireman and Drummer Derek has watched Jesika from afar for a while, both their children attend the same school and are in the same class.


"Did someone call for a firefighter?"

Derek
description


Darek has always wondered what would of been if things were different.
Over the last year he has sat back and watched Jesika grieve for her husband.
Derek's feelings haven't changed and lately he has noticed a change in Jes that leaves him with a glimmer of hope that maybe, if he's patient, there could be a future for them.

Jesika Reynolds’ heart was left broken one year ago when her husband died, leaving her and her son alone in this world. Slowly, she started putting the pieces back together of her life. Knowing that she may never open herself up to love again. That was until the day Derek came into the picture.

Jesika


As Jes and Derek's chemistry grows they both start to fall hard. But the past holds secrets that connects them in more ways than one.

I didn't see the twists coming at all! Crazy.
I was thinking it was going to be something else. I was way off.

The sex was smoking hot!
The dry hump scene… Umm WOW hot!

This is such a sweet story of Love, loss, friendship and family and moving on with a love life after dealing with life shattering events such as loosing the love of your life and finding your place in love's realm again.

There is an honesty to the way this story played out.
There isn't a major lot of Angst, which I loved.
Sometimes its just so way over done. It's nice when people can communicate.

Malory is hilarious!! I think I'm going to love her story so much!!
I think she was my Favourite character with all her funny random words.
(Twat Waffle ) hahaha



But it.
Read it.
Love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment