Monday, July 8

Stranded with a Billionaire

Stranded with a Billionaire by Jessica Clare
My rating: 4 SEXY BILLIONAIRE STARS 


Stranded with a Billionaire (Billionaire Boys Club, #1)










After the death of his father and the betrayal of his fiancée. Billionaire Logan Hawkings needs a vacation.
And with a visit to a recent business acquisition—a private island resort in the Bahamas he has a chance to mend his broken heart.

When a hurricane blows in, Logan finds himself trapped in the hotel elevator, together with an unusual woman named Bronte.

After winning a holiday from her local radio station
Bronte Dawson, Waitress/ Philosophy major, is stranded on an Island in the run down hotel's elevator.
And to top it off with the hotel’s domineering, rude yet sexy manager Logan.

She’s unlike anyone he’s ever met, down to earth, funny, incredibly sensual and she had no idea that he is rich.


~"So sue me. And here's a thought: since we're stuck in here together, how about you try not being such a jerk for 5 mins."~


As they wait for rescue, Bronte and Logan embark on a sexy, steamy, no-strings fling.

description

By the time they are rescued Logan knows that there is something different with Bronte, and becomes intrigued by her.
But when Bronte discovers there’s more to Logan than he’s told her, Logan is in for one hell of a surprise. Brontë flees home without a goodbye, leaving Logan without even a phone number to contact her.

Logan is determined, he really wants to make things work with Bronte. He knew a good thing when he saw it. He spoils her incessantly, and Bronte really does have a hard time dealing with the all the money and their differences.
I loved that he bought her place of work just to talk to her!
Then does it again later down the track…. Hahhahaha


~ "You're not good at people telling you 'no,' are you?" He pulled her close again, his hand resting on her lower back. "I'd rather hear you saying 'yes.'"~


I loved Bronte, I thought she was strong and didn't let Logan walk all over her, or use his money over her.
Once he stuffed up, and apologised, I loved that she didn't just run back home to him.


~"I'm serious Logan, I want to date like normal people. Not like a billionaire and the waitress he just bought."~


And date they did, I loved their dates and when they got to the sex… WOW I loved it even more than the Sexy Beach time!!

description


Logan – I loved him. Supremely self-assured. He’s protective, strong, possessive but also deeply vulnerable, when it comes to trust.


There is a great cast of secondary characters that will be part of a series all about the secret brotherhood of the Billionaire Boys Club.
I'm really looking forward to Hunter's story next.


description

Favorite Quotes.


~"I liked the thought of you in my house, in my bed. though, in my daydreams, you were naked." Bonte laughed. "In my daydreams, your library had real books."~

~"I miss you. I miss your smile. I miss your hand in mine. I miss your laugh when you're nervous. I wish to God I was hearing it right now. That hurricane was the best thing that ever happened to me because it brought you into my life."~

~ "Be my guest. My legs welcome your invading presence."


Buy it.
Read it.
Love it.

**ARC courtesy of PENGUIN GROUP Berkley via NetGalley**


No comments:

Post a Comment