Monday, August 5

Off Course

Off Course by Sawyer Bennett
My rating:★ 4.5 Sexy Irish Alpha Stars ★

Off Course (Off Series, #4)













description




5 Years ago, on Summer vacation in Ireland, Renner Caldwell crosses paths with Cillian O'Braidagh.
The night before she heads back to the States, Renner meets Cillian, lead singer of Over the Edge. After a steamy kiss that ends up going no where, Renner leaves for home with a constant reminder of the sexy Rocker.




description




5 Years later we see Renner is back in Ireland. Hiding out after losing her job and boyfriend to a scandal. With no clue what she wants out of life, she heads to Ireland to have a break and see where life is taking her.
What she doesn't count on is running into the Sexy lead singer from 5 yrs ago.

Renner knew that Cillian had made it big. She has often fantasied what could of been. But also knows thats Cillian is not what she is looking for.
Renner, is responsible. She arrives to work early, pays her bills 5 days before they are due, and she never, ever would get involved with a musician. That would be way to risky!

Cillian, O’Braidagh is the front man of, Over The Edge an up and coming Irish Rock band.
One Night 5 yrs ago, Cillian, met a young fiery red head that set his world of fire. Over the years he too also had often wondered about her. When he finds out she is back in town, he sets out to have his Cailín álainn.

But Renner isn't about to make it easy on him. She wants nothing to do with Cillian. She knows exactly his type.
There is nothing more fun then a love/hate relationship with some underlying sexual tension.
Renner and Cillian do it well. Though they both can feel the connection, Renner refuses to give into him. Instead their banter is what keeps things heated between them.




~"My Cailín álainn has some claws. I'm going to enjoy them when they're sunk into my back while I'm riding you."~ Cillian 

~"You're are conceited, egotistical, jackass and the only place my claws will be sunk will be in your balls if you try to touch me again."~ Ren




Renner is constantly fighting it. This Man has the ability to break her. After experiencing the massive blow up back home, she can't move past her trust issues.




~ "What are you really afraid of, Ren?" ~ 

~ "I'm afraid of getting lost." ~ 




Cillian will do anything to get what he wants.
Slowly he wears her down, and then we get to meet bossy and controlling Alpha Cillian… WOW he was sexy hot!





~"Put your fucking legs around me, Renner, or I'll do it for you." ~ 




description




For both Ren and Cillian, they felt that the sexual tension between them, was just that, sexual desire. Nothing else. But once they get a fill of each other, they can't seem to get enough.





~ "This is going to be fast," he warns. "I'm going to get you off with my hand, because I'm dying to see you come. Right here. Right now. Just for me. Then I'm going home with you tonight, and I'm going to fuck you so hard, you're going to be sore tomorrow. And every time you take a step tomorrow, every time you feel that little sting of pain, you're going to remember that it was me between your legs all night. Are we clear?" ~ 




There sex was hot! but it becomes so much more. Their feelings grow and soon what was meant to be a hook up, turns into this amazing relationship.



~ "In all my life," he whispers. "I'll never forget the way you look right now. You devastate my senses." ~ 


description



I liked Renner, she isn't one to beat around the bush. She says it like it is and I loved that about her. I felt her frustration with Cillian. But she was still not afraid to let him know where she stood.
Cillian is controlling and bossy and holds a dark past to himself. Ultimately, it effects his relationship with Ren. When his friend and band mate, Maeve comes between Ren and Cillian, things become strained.

I just wanted to do this every time Maeve was around…


description



Cillian, becomes blinded by her actions due to his guilt that he holds over himself. And it's the only thing between the two that is not right.
Though at times he is so blinded you just want to slap him upside of the head, you could understand his denial.




~ "I didn't tell you because I don't take orders. And that display? That was so you never forget that your body responds to me, no matter what demands come out of that fuckable mouth of yours." ~ 





Their road is rocky, and Cillian does make some dumb ass decisions. But eventually they get their HEA.

But not before grovelling to the Caldwell boys. PMSL
The scene in the bar with Nix and Flynn….




~ “Man…that was one of the most beautiful things I’ve ever heard. Practically made me cry. In fact, you might want to run to the bathroom right now and check…but I think you might have just grown a vagina.” ~  Nix



The Epilogue left me craving Flynn. I can't wait for his story and I can't wait to hear where everyone is at in their life. I will be sad it will be over.. But seriously looking forward to what Sawyer comes up with next.

As always Sawyer knocked it out of the park.
This series is freaking awesome and I don't want it to end!
I'm so in love with everyone of them so far. They all offer something different that leaves me walking away with wanting more.



If you have not read this series you are missing out!
Get to it now!
Amazing!!! Sexy and oh so good….



Add it here

Buy it here



Jess xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment